Sunday, November 2, 2008

?

zhen: is there any girl u like before?

daniel: my mom?

i thought that was pretty obvious.

mayb she 4gtten.

zhen: what would make u go after a girl?

if light does go into a blackhole, it doesnt, come out, then the energy should be converted into smthg which...
mass in the 1st place attracts light...

should i drink yam milk tea?

a girl?

or should i buy chocolate milk?

y would i go after a girl now?

y suddenly ask me this?

i did anytin wrong t girls?

or did they found out that my mom loves me.

but yam milk tea is so heavenly...

or is it a new style of interrogation.

or...

daniel: err...

mom said dont go after girls now.

dad said there are plenty of girls,dont have rush.

mom said chase them later, girls are all waitin to be conned by men. dont kno whether shes tellin d truth or nt.

y is sue ern standin up?oh shes movin here.

zhen: or u havent think about it before?

well, i ve never thought bout it that way bfore.

i think bout what would make girls go after men.

though i never acted on my analysis.

nt gd t create misundrstdins

daniel: yup.

so mayb chocolate milk...

the queue now is so long...

zhen: so do any of u think that i like any1?

but melamine...

kong, tim, jason.....: dhruva...

su ern: ( smthg bout terrence and his hairstyle)

su ern: let me ask that question, the one u just asked.

zhen: thats like a no brainer. so do any1 think that i like any1?

su ern: i asked that question.

tim: that 1 i answered long time ago.

yup. its facinatin hw humans cant stand t be silent.
mayb i should stick to chocolate milk...

bugger melamine.
im nt dyin of kidney stones.
god still has plans 4 me.

and its so fun to tense and relax ur whole body.
u will gt a kind of drunken walk if u do this while walkin.

2 comments:

Zhen Lim said...

Haha, I like this post.
& it's not that I don't like silence. I just happened to be in a very chatty mood that day. Sometimes I like being quiet too. :)

Daniel lee said...

lol... mayb i ll try t write more stuff like this, no?