Monday, December 8, 2008

mornin after d storm-solitude

a monday mornin.
early drizzle against d window pane.
droplets of water.
giving no mercy.
relentless.

here i am.
just me and u.
staring into d rain.
my faithful partner,
loneliness.

raindrops fall where they will.
leaves fall as they wish.
wind, the king of the sky.
clouds, its slave.

gone.
all gone.
every1 is gone.
gone with d wind.
as wind comes and goes.
they will return.

but now they r gone.
left u with me.
ur presence.
like a stone in my heart.
heavy.
heavier.

i embrace u.
welcome, my friend.
the one who understands me most.
u will b my strength.
t pull me through.
my wings.
so i can fly.
my force.
to endure.

im human.
a being governed by nature's laws.
a being with limitations.
yet a being deemed special.
though its not.
of intelligence.
of emotion.
its strength.
yet its undoing.

solitude.
will not be eternal.
as this is life.
and life dictates.
time.
its supervisor.
d wheel of time weaving as it wills.
threads of life.
entwining.
entangling.
inevitably.

till then,
i bask in ur glory,
my friend.